The three legged stool is the first object we wanted to create that steps out of what we usually make. We are very proud to combine leather, our primary medium, with wood, a material that has infinite potential.
Sitting on the dock of the bay, fishing rod in hand, waiting for time to pass us by, for waves to break ashore, for fishes to come around. Hanging by the fire, a guitar in hand. This stool will accompany you on all your journeys and give you the greatest excuse to dwell for a brief moment.Specs
- Supporting frame: varnished oak
- Triangular cover: thick veg tan leather
- Folding legs for transport
- Put together in our studio
- Life warranty
- Expect slight variation in leather markings and tones